As soon as you’ve told us the few simple things we need to know, we’ll go off and spend a little time looking into the property. We don’t visit to do this. We use our own valuation software, linked to a database of comparable sales, to judge what the real value of the property is in today’s market.
There is absolutely no cost to you to have us make you an offer, and absolutely no obligation on you to accept it. The worst that can happen is that we end up simply giving you a little free advice… and that’s absolutely fine by us.
Within 24 hours of receiving your details, we will come back to you with the best possible offer we are able to make for your property. In this call we will also discuss your precise needs for timing such as receipt of funds to be with you, and will be happy to answer any questions you may have. We will then immediately put any the offer we have made to you in writing.
If we are unable to make an offer, for any reason, we will explain to you why this is.
Once you agree a sale with us based on the offer we have made to you, we will then appoint a completely independent solicitor to act for you which we will cover the cost.
If you already have a solicitor you would prefer to use, that’s fine with us. Once your solicitor is appointed, you can sit back and relax.
We will ‘exchange’ and ‘complete’ on your property as quickly as you need us to. In principle, the money could be in your account within one week. Whatever your reason for needing to sell your property is, we can help you.
Each stage is of the process is highlighted below to give you an overview how simple and fast our service is, you could have the cash in your account in 7 days.
1. Complete the enquiry form online
2. Representative will call to take details
3. Receive A Cash Offer from Us in 24 hours
4. You decide if you would like to proceed
5. We instruct two local estate agents to carry our valuation
6. Complete and return any necessary paperwork
7. Solicitors Instructed
8. Following the Valuation report and legal check a
9. You Confirm on a completion date that is suitable for you
10. Sale Complete and you receive the funds
1. Cash completion as quick as 7 days
2. We pay your legal Fees
3. Any Location, any condition